Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with UK Plug - European Plug Adapter
DetailsThe TOMY monitor comes with a useful nightlight which allows you to control the brightness perfect for when you don't want to disturb your baby by switching on the main light in your nursery. The nightlight also works independently from the parent unit, so it can continue to be used once baby is older and monitoring is no longer required.
The monitor also comes with a sound level light display that lets you 'see' baby's sounds if you have the volume turned down when the lights go from green to red, you know baby is crying or calling out.
The TF500 also features a rechargeable parent unit so there is no hassle with batteries, and a belt clip on the parent unit for hands-free convenience. A simple press of a button on the baby unit also sets off a pager, which will help locate the parent unit if it is misplaced.
Specification- DECT technology guarantees an interference-free connection with crystal clear sound and 100% privacy
- Up to 350 metre range in optimum conditions
- The monitor automatically selects from 120 channels to give you the best quality sound
- Remote-controlled nightlight with adjustable brightness
- Sound level light display allows you to stay alert to baby's noises even with the volume off
- Sound activation mode for when your baby is that little bit older and it's not necessary to hear her every sound
- Rechargeable parent unit with belt clip for hands-free convenience
- Low battery and out-of-range alarms for extra reassurance
- Features a pager function to help locate the parent unit if misplaced
- Includes 2 AA rechargeable batteries.
View our returns policy
Reviews of Tomy The First Years Digital Baby Monitor
By patrick coghlan on 20th Mar. 2017
Found it difficult to assemble and operate but working fine now
By Anthony Poundsbery on 25th Feb. 2017
An attractive product and works as described. The range is not quite as good as the TOMY Walkabout Premier Advance with the extended aerial but would probably be suitable for most households.
By Lucia McCormack on 26th Jan. 2016
Useful night light and able to speak back to someone via the baby monitor.
By Robert A Lambert on 7th May. 2015
Great price and easy for relatives of a less technical disposition too master.
By stuart vyner on 31st Mar. 2015
Works perfectly out of the box