The HyperX Alloy FPS RGB is a great-looking, high-performance keyboard designed to make sure that both your skills and style are on full display. The ...
... exposed LEDs on the keyswitches amp up the brightness of the RGB backlighting which can be customised with the easy-to-use HyperX NGenuity software to make your stream really stand out. The Alloy FPS RGB has a small footprint geared for space-constrained setups so you'll get room to manoeuvre without having to ramp up your mouse sensitivity. It also features a convenient USB charging port and a braided, detachable cable that is resistant to wear and allows for easy portability. The solid-steel frame ensures that your keyboard feels stable and stationary while you're frantically pounding the keys to reload, loot downed foes or fast-swap weapons. Durable Kailh Silver Speed keyswitches are rated for 70 million keypresses and feature an ultra-light actuation force, making them ideal for gamers looking to get every extra split-second advantage over their rivals. Once you've got your keyboard ready to show off, you can save up to 3 customisations to your onboard memory and take your own personal light show and macro settings on the road. Never miss an important keypress with the Alloy FPS RGB's customisable Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting and N-key rollover features.
- RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects
- Advanced customisation using HyperX NGenuity software
- Compact, ultra-portable design with detachable cable
- Durable solid-steel frame
- Kailh Silver Speed mechanical keyswitches
- Onboard memory for 3 profiles
- Convenient USB charge port
- Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting and N-key rollover functions
- Colour: Black
- Interface(s): 2 x USB 2.0