- As the Fusion USB is only 20mm in length it is the best 'leave in' USB
- Can remain in a laptop or netbook's USB socket without getting in the
way in general use or getting knocked and causing damaged to the USB port
- Does not spoil the 'clean' look of modern flat-screen TVs when plugged
- Many devices will have a protective dust cover that can still be
closed even when the Fusion USB is plugged in, due to its tiny size
- Low-profile casing, ideal ‘leave in’ USB solution
- Smallest USB Flash Drive in the Integral range
- PC and Mac compatible
- Transfer files to USB up to 12X faster than normal USB 2.0 - Works
with USB 2.0 devices
- Fast transfer speed 200MB/s
- Small and elegant 'leave-in' design can remain plugged in laptops,
TVs, game consoles, in-car systems and more
- Ideal for TV recording
Stylish and neat
The low-profile design makes this flash drive perfect for leaving
plugged into a laptop, car stereo, TV or Hi-Fi system.
Take it Anywhere
Durable metal design makes this drive ideal for storing on a set of
keys so you have your data wherever you need it.
Slim but Fast
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 hardware in a tiny 21mm metal casing. Fast data
storage up to 200MB/s you can fit in your pocket.
Windows XP, Vista and 7.
Mac OS X v10.0 or Later.
Linux v2.4.0 and above.
Min Operating Temperature 0°c
Max Operating Temperature 70°c
Plug and Play
Up to 110MB/s Read / 5MB/s Write (8GB)
Up to 120MB/s Read / 10MB/s Write (16GB)
Up to 120MB/s Read / 20MB/s Write (32GB)
Up to 130MB/s Read / 30MB/s Write (64GB)
Up to 200MB/s Read / 20MB/s Write (128GB)
This product is compatible with ALL windows platforms.
*Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 (at 2.0 transfer speed)