The PackLite Spectra is a fun, colour-changing, solar powered light. It
provides up to 12 hours of LED light with 9 colour modes, including white
light, 7 solid colours and a multi-coloured rainbow fade.
Includes a BATTERY button so you can easily see how much charge remains
available. Batteries come partially charged and ready for immediate use.
The lantern also has a red LED charge indicator and adjustable strap for
hanging inside a tent or on a backpack.
The PackLite Spectra twists into a compact, portable size that is easy
to charge on-the-go, or carry with you anywhere. It is waterproof and can
float, so suitable for wet terrain or weather conditions, which means you
can take it with you no matter where the party is!
Instructions for use:
1. Charge in direct sunlight for 10 hours. Red LED indicates battery
2. Inflate using the air valve.
3. Press ON/OFF button to cycle through the colour modes and switch off.
4. Press BATTERY button to see how much charge is left available.
5. When finished, twist flat for easy storage.
Our Mission LuminAid works to make light accessible for all. We partner
with charitable organisations all around the world to distribute solar
lights to those without electricity.
You can learn more on our website: LuminAid
- 9 Colour modes including white LED and multi-colour fade
- Recharges in 10 hours of sun
- 12 hour max runtime per charge
- Red LED charging indicator with remaining charge button
- Waterproof and floats
- 2 years of storage life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty