The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favourite
Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City
incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for
the anti-bioterrorism organisation Terra Save.
Moira Burton is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown
armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious
and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention
facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what
With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner,
players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic
survival horror style.
Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what's led them to
being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story
of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
- Initially set to be released as weekly episodes featuring hours of
terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers;
- Fan favourite character Claire Redfield returns to the horrors that
haunted her in the past, alongside Moira - Burton;
- Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote
island, horror awaits around every corner;
- The Afflicted enemies are a genuine threat to your survival, able to
move quickly and attack with basic weapons;
- Players switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares
in single-player mode or offline co-op;
- Survival horror returns – A brand new tale in the Resident Evil
Revelations saga comes to current- and next-generation gaming consoles and
PC in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season,
and retail disc.
- Experience the horror event of the season – Each weekly episode will
feature hours of terrifying gameplay and dramatic cliffhangers to leave
players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story.
- Claire Redfield and Moira Burton star – Fan favourite character Claire
Redfield returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past, alongside
Moirta Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Evil is watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention
facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark
corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy – Not as mindless as zombies, the scary
design of the Afflicted means they are able to move quickly and attack the
player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players'
- Assistive co-op play – Players will need to switch between the two
characters to overcome the nightmares in either single-player mode with an
AI partner or offline co-op. Utilise Moira's torch to temporarily blind
the enemy before Claire takes them out!
- Suitable for the Playstation 4;
- This game is classified as certificate 18. It contains content
unsuitable for persons under 18 years old.
1 x Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Sony PS4)