Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt , when connected directly to a
supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business
conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing VGA monitor to be used with your new Mini
- Ideal for using your VGA monitor as a secondary display
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort
backwards compatible with your existing VGA display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug
and play solution.
Connector A: 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
Connector B: 1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
Cable Length: 4 in [102 mm]