The TOMY monitor comes with a useful nightlight which allows you to
control the brightness – perfect for when you don't want to disturb your
baby by switching on the main light in your nursery. The nightlight also
works independently from the parent unit, so it can continue to be used
once baby is older and monitoring is no longer required.
The monitor also comes with a sound level light display that lets you
'see' baby's sounds if you have the volume turned down – when the lights
go from green to red, you know baby is crying or calling out.
The TF500 also features a rechargeable parent unit so there is no hassle
with batteries, and a belt clip on the parent unit for hands-free
convenience. A simple press of a button on the baby unit also sets off a
pager, which will help locate the parent unit if it is misplaced.
- DECT technology guarantees an interference-free connection with crystal
clear sound and 100% privacy
- Up to 350 metre range in optimum conditions
- The monitor automatically selects from 120 channels to give you the
best quality sound
- Remote-controlled nightlight with adjustable brightness
- Sound level light display allows you to stay alert to baby's noises
even with the volume off
- Sound activation mode for when your baby is that little bit older and
it's not necessary to hear her every sound
- Rechargeable parent unit with belt clip for hands-free convenience
- Low battery and out-of-range alarms for extra reassurance
- Features a pager function to help locate the parent unit if misplaced
- Includes 2 AA rechargeable batteries.