Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all! With advanced Deco Mesh ...
... Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds. A Deco M9 Plus two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4500 square feet. If that's not enough, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage. Three separate wireless bands provide a fast and stable connection with speeds of up to 2134Mbps, which is ideal for your gigabit fiber. Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your smart home devices. Adjust settings and create interactions from one platform - there's no need to buy an additional smart hub. Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free Wi-Fi connections for over 100 devices. TP-Link HomeCare provides a suite of personalized and security features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS). Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- Wireless 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz + 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Covers up to 4500 sq. feet with high performance Wi-Fi, get rid of Wi-Fi boosters or extenders
- Enhanced dual band mesh Wi-Fi helps maximise the internet speeds available in your home
- If a node loses connection, the remaining units will automatically re-establish internet connection
- Easy to set up with guided visuals from the Deco app
- TP-Link Adaptive Routing Technology (ART) chooses the fastest path for device connections and keeps your network running as fast as possible
- Robust Parental Controls manage content and control when each device can access the internet
- 3 year built-In antivirus protect all connected devices in your home from viruses and malware
- Safeguard your home network with a firewall and wireless encryption