You Save $10.14
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
This desktop version of the Oxford Crossword Solver provides instant electronic access to over 250,000 words from the Oxford Crossword Dictionary. It has a large clear display making it easier to read and has big buttons with large characters for ease of
Frequently Bought Together
This item is often bought with Franklin Collins Crossword Solver
DetailsThe Oxford Crossword Solver contains a Knowledge Solver has been designed to help you answer general knowledge clues. This thematic reference section allows you to simply search through Oxfords extensive encyclopaedic lists, viewing by category or searching globally across all 256 topics for solutions. Its rather like searching the internet, but without having to use a computer. Also included is a 118,000 word spellchecker and a thesaurus with over 2.5 million synonym link! With so much information all in one product, and so many ways to search, this is the ultimate reference product for all puzzle enthusiasts.
- Crossword Solver Contains 250,000 words from the Oxford Crossword Dictionary.
- Knowledge Viewer Scroll through the 256 thematic lists.
- Knowledge Finder Keyword/ wildcard search across all 256 thematic lists simultaneously.
- Thesaurus 2.5 million synonym links.
- Spellchecker Instant phonetic spell correction for over 130,000 words.
- Phrase Finder Searches for phrases using the word entered.
- Oxford Abbreviation Dictionary with over 10,000 decodes.
- Letter Changer Enter a word; view a list of possible alternative words by changing one letter at a time.
- 10 word games with 3 skill levels to build your vocabulary.
- Desktop version for use at home, school or office.
- Large, clear high-contrast display.
- Large easy to use buttons.
- Calculator Plus over 190 metric/ imperial converters.
View our returns policy
Reviews of Seiko Oxford Crossword Solver
By Lynn Parsonage on 14th Dec. 2016
Easy to use
By Allan Drummond on 11th Jan. 2016
Good price and including delivery, and as usual a super fast dispatch and delivery,
By Clare Catterall on 3rd Jan. 2016
Easy to order and liked being able to pay via PayPal.
Tracker system didn't really help apart from stating it was dispatched.
By Anthony Poole on 18th Sep. 2015
Nice clear display and very positive "feel" on the buttons. There are lots of useful features that I have yet to fully explore!
It's only a personal thing and no doubt a hangover from my previous Seiko solver but there is no "Clear" button to remove from screen what you have just done; I miss that button!
By Mr Paul Akehurst De Visme on 9th Oct. 2013
More options than my former Chambers one
Knowledge base and phrase finder tricky to use well.